June 6, 2016

Week 2 - #OKCPSetlc - Blogging

Blogging
Challenge -
Create a blog. Blogging is a great way to build your PLN as well as reflect on your teaching practices. Blogging can also help you share your resources and find resources from other bloggers.


  1. Create a blog.
  2. Compose your first blog post. Tell us about yourself and what you hope to gain from participating in this PD series #okcpsetlc.
  3. BONUS - Share the URL of your blog on Twitter. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #okcpsetlc.


Helpful Hints -
Blogging is one way to share resources and reflect on your teaching practices. However, do not forget that what you put out there is permanent. Please model good digital citizenship for your peers as well as students.


  1. Atomic Learning Video:

4 comments:

  1. The idea that you have shared looks pretty effective that will going to guide those people who wanted to learn some ideas and techniques about blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of blogging in education! A classroom blog can be a great replacement for a newsletter. You can share student work samples, important happenings for the week, and even have students do the writing! When students create their own blog, they can build community through the Comments feature, as well as extend their audience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I had a comment then deleted it. I should read instructions carefully. I had created a blog during the Feb 2016 challenge. So, I just wrote a new posting. I did not introduce myself though, nor did I say what I thought I would get out from this training. I hope this is alright.

      Delete