WOW...We had so many teachers spend their first days of Spring Break with us learning all about SMART Notebook!
Teachers built interactive activities in the Lesson Activity Builder (LAB), including matching, sorting, ordering, and more.
Teachers found treasures in the Gallery.
Some favorites included:
- Dice (numbers, letters and customizable)
- Random Word Chooser activity
- Fridge Magnets activity
- Anagrams activity (found inside the Lesson Activity Toolkit 2.0)
- Lined Paper (backgrounds)
- Gallery Essentials folder differentiated by subject area
We also began exploring the nearly infinite pre-made, customizable lessons on the SMART Exchange website.
For more SMART Notebook resources visit the OKCPS ETS webpage or visit Atomic Learning (login with your OKCPS username and password).
If you are interested in doing any of these activities and building engaging lessons with the SMART Board, please contact your ETS Coach!