|A student's copy of her My Map created in Mr.Young's class|
Although we cannot go back in time, we can look at a map and pinpoint where these battles took place. Using the My Maps feature, students can locate the battle sites and add information. It also gives students a larger picture of the war, taking places in different areas in North America.
Mr. Young's students had fun adding the location and changing icons or colors to represent who won the battles. They also added captions, pictures, and videos with a picture or video related to the battle.
- Virtual field trips
- Summer vacation travels and activities
- Plan an actual or dream road trip
- Create a visual of battle sites
- Have students map the locations or travels of a character in a novel or story
- Document animal sighting or where earthquakes or other Natural Phenomena are occurring